We Come To You!
In-Home Therapy and Evaluations:
Speech Beginnings provides high-quality, individualized therapy services in the setting which best meets the needs of your child. Therefore, our speech pathologists are available to provide services in your home, your child’s preschool or private school. We believe in the importance of family involvement in the therapy process and work closely with parents and caregivers to assist in their child’s progress.
Northern Virginia In-Home Therapy Services
In-Home Evaluations and Therapy Sessions
• Evaluations and therapy administered in your child’s natural environment
• Parents/caregivers directly involved in each therapy session
• Saves time and travel
• No additional travel fees
• Therapy provided at your child’s preschool, day care site or private school
• Provides for consultation with your child’s teacher/caregiver
• Sessions conducted in a familiar and comfortable setting
• Convenient scheduling
Bilingual Therapy and Evaluations
We have speech pathologists available who provide therapy sessions and evaluations in Spanish and English. Please contact us at 571-481-4344 or by email for more information.
* AREAS WE SERVE: We provide services to most of Northern Virginia including but not limited to: Alexandria (City and Fairfax County), Annandale, Arlington, Bristow, Burke, Centreville, Dale City, Dumfries, Fairfax, Fairlington, Falls Church, Fort Belvoir, Franconia, Gainesville, Hayfield, Herndon, Kingstowne, Lake Ridge, Lorton, Manassas, Manassas City, McLean, Merrifield, Newington, Nokesville, Oakton, Occoquan, Quantico, Reston, Shirlington, Springfield, Stafford, Sterling, Vienna and Woodbridge. We are continuously expanding our service area so please call us to see if we are available in your town.